It's hard to believe that we're already past the "fourth trimester" and nearing upon four months with our little girl. Newborns are delicious but also a lot of work so I've put together a few of the items I couldn't have lived without in the early days.
1. After a few middle-of-the-night diaper changes, I quickly learned that snaps were my worst enemy and zippers would quickly become my new best friend. I immediately stocked up on a bunch of zip-up pajamas which made those long, sleepless nights a lot easier. Primary makes great baby basics that are colorful yet super simple.
2. While I was pregnant, I could hardly wait to use my Solly Wrap. It turned out to be one of my favorite items off my registry and still is. I use this wrap on a daily basis to take walks, calm fussiness, and for nap time. There is nothing better than the feeling of holding your baby close but it's also great having two free hands while doing so.
3. I had purchased a yoga ball for early laboring at home but it turned out to be even more useful for calming our fussy newborn. Every baby is different but Ramona really needed to be bounced especially during the dreaded 'witching hour'.
1. Luv Bug Company has proven that not all crib sheets are created equal. Their Waterproof Crib Sheets do double duty by protecting baby's mattress from the inevitable spit-ups and blowouts. The soft organic material is great for baby's sensitive skin and when accidents happen, the mess is contained and easy to clean up. Head over to our Instrgram to enter for your chance to win these incredible crib sheets!
2. Dockatot is all the rage and for several good reasons. This magical pillow is great for co-sleeping, napping, traveling with, play and tummy time. But most importantly, it helps baby feel extra cozy which equals longer, more sound sleep.
3. Swaddles are essential for helping infants feel secure while they sleep but often they are made from bulky materials. Nuroo has solved this problem by creating a swaddle that is made from ultra soft, lightweight, moisture wicking material that keeps baby safely snug . But this swaddle's best feature is that it grows with your baby so it's one size fits all from birth up to 28 inches long.